The Arabic stock ROM Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread for Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 is now available and released by samfirmware.com. It’s been a while ago since the two Arabic 2.2.1 Froyo versions like S5570JPKA3 and S5570JPKC1 until this update stock ROM is finally revealed. The firmware build number is S5570JPKQ8 with a default multi-CSC file of S5570OJPKQ7 for all Arabic Regions and with dated build of September 16, 2011.
S5570JPKQ8 – for Arabic region
Version: Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread
To install this ROM you may need to load and then flash all the specific binary files like OPS, BOOT, PDA, PHONE and CSC file on Odin downlowder program. The stock ROM file packaged above comes into multiple files since it’s now with a new bootloader of Android 2.3.4 upgrade, the bootloader will replace the old bootloader of your device if it runs from 2.2.1 Froyo versions like S5570JPKA3 and S5570JPKC1.
Note: If you want to upgrade or update your Samsung Galaxy Mini you may need to back-up all of important data stored on the phone for this stock firmware is a full version and will wipe and clear all data stored on it.
Android 2.3. 4 Gingerbread S5570JPKQ8 – for Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 Arabic region via samfirmware link and the password is samfirmware.com
Quick step on how to install and upgrade Samsung Galaxy Mini to Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread by using firmware S5570JPKQ8 via ODIN.
Disclaimer: Proceed at your own risk. We are not liable if anything happens to your device by using this method.
1) Download and extract the S5570JPKQ8 file.
2) Run Odin v4.38 on PC’s desktop
3) Load the necessary binary files to their specific slots in Odin.
a. in OPS button load the TASS_v1.0.ops.
b. in BOOT button load the APBOOT_S5570JPKQ8_CL583440_REV02_user_low_true.tar.md5
c. in PHONE button load the MODEM_S5570XWKQ5_CL552983_REV02.tar.md5
d. in PDA button load the CODE_S5570JPKQ8_CL583440_REV02_user_low_true.tar.md5
e. in CSC load the GT-S5570-MULTI-CSC-OJPKQ7.tar.md5
Once all the necessary files already loaded see that the Auto-reboot and Protect OPS were checked, only the One packaged checkbox remain unchecked.
4) Set the Samsung Galaxy Mini into Download Mode, by turning it off or removing the battery for a while.
Then press and hold the Volume Down + OK + Power button together.
Then connect it to the PC when the download mode screen appears, so that Odin will detect it and it’s COM:PORT box will turn to colour yellow and says that the device was “Added”.
5) Then hit the “START” Button to begin flashing. Just wait around 2-5 minutes until it successfully completes. You will then see a word “PASS” on Odin and the Galaxy Mini will reboot automatically.
6) Once the reboot finishes, un-plug the phone from PC then do a full wipe or factory reset by typing this Code *2767*3855# to get a fully fresh firmware update installed.
Incoming search terms:
- gt-s5570 arbic firmware
- rom s5570i arabic
- startims ا samsung galaxy mini s5570 jpkq8