Requirements: Android 2.1+
Overview: Su-Preme MPA – The official HIP-HOP App!
Su-Preme MPA is a sample-based music production app.
We call it THE OFFICIAL HIP-HOP APP!
The FULL version – includes a new pack of free samples from Su-Preme, unlimited samples per project, exporting to WAV and many other nice things!
MPA was co-designed by A. Supreme Wilder, one of the Wu-Tang Clan/Sunz of Man producers who is now a well-known music production mentor.
The app closely imitates a legendary device used by urban music producers. It has the following features:
- 12 low-latency pads for drum/one-shot sounds
- A piano keyboard (the number of keys depends on your screen size)
- A basic sample editor that allows you to cut your MP3s and WAVs
- Ability to record tracks with 1/8, 1/16 or 1/32 quantization and swing
- True analog UI and classic design
This is a full version, not limited in any way in its functionality. Enjoy!
MPA needs a reasonably powerful phone "Dual-core Snapdragon ,NVIDIA Tegera 2 dual-core processor devices has no Latency issues". although MPA works just fine on Droid Original, single core devices may have some very low latency .
To get better Performance out of your single-core device
please disable Background data, auto-sync and kill apps that may be running in the background.
TO GET STARTED:
1. Run the app and read the intro notes and EULA.
2. Hit MODE, then LIBRARY and you will be able to USE some built-in samples. Hit ASSIGN to assign samples to pads or the keyboard.
3. To add more samples, exit the app and place your samples into the MPA/samples folder on your SD card (or USB storage on some phones).
4. Launch the app again and hit MODE, then LIBRARY and then RESCAN for MPA to load your samples.