Here’s the official stock ROM for Rogers Canada carrier branded version of Samsung Galaxy S II LTE SGH-I727R. This is the original Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread stock firmware with build number I727RUXKJ7 and I727RRWCKJ7 CSC file. This ROM is not a rooted, unmodified and untouched and pulled directly from Samsung official firmware server.
This is very useful for fixing the device if somehow a soft-brick might happen or if you might want reverting your Galaxy S II LTE I727R back to original stock when you’ve previously installed it a custom ROM and unless you need warranty.
This has been tested and already proven works but not recommended not been tested with the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket I727. There is a another stock ROM available for AT&T Skyrocket here.
So, this ROM is only for Rogers Samsung Galaxy S II LTE I727R, use it at your own risk.
Biggest thanks to Przekret at XDA for sharing this to us!
Stock ROM Samsung Galaxy S II LTE I727RUXKJ7
How to Flash with Odin:
Back up all of your important files stored on the device before flashing, it’s a bit risky task and might get your device into trouble so proceed with precautions.
- Ensure that your phone is fully charge (highly recommended) or at least 50% charge.
1. You need Odin 1.85
2. Extract the file.
3. Run Odin
- Only ‘Auto-Reboot’, all other checkboxes remain unchecked.
4. Click the PDA button and select the TAR file you downloaded.
5. Put your Samsung Galaxy S II LTE into Download Mode:
Hold down Volume Up and Volume Down buttons. ( It may be just Vol Down.) then insert the USB cable into your phone.
- if the connection set-up failed, remove the battery and then reinsert it back again. Then repeat the Download
mode set up.
6. Once you see that the phone is in Download Mode. You may then hit the ‘Start’ button.
Then do a factory reset, because once the flashing finishes the phone will stuck in a boot logo (boot loop- it keeps on showing the big letter S and under it says Samsung Galaxy SII LTE)
1. Power off phone or remove the battery for a couple of seconds then put it back again.
2. Simultaneously, press and hold Volume Up + Volume down + Camera buttons .
3. Do not release the buttons until you see the Samsung Logo appears.
4. Hold until a 3E Recovery screen came up.
5. Toggle down and Select the options to Wipe Data and Clear Cache.
6. Then Reboot Phone and check out your device.
If you want to Root your Rogers Samsung Galaxy S II LTE, the Easy Root works on this I727RUXKJ7 or Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread stock ROM.
Incoming search terms:
- original s3 rogers rom
- radio files tar rogers sgh-1317m
- samsung galaxy s2 lte sgh-i727r firmware download
- samsung galaxy s2 rogers original rom
- sgh-i727r firmware
- SGH-I727R_RWC_I727RUXKJ7_I727RRWCKJ7_I727RUXKJ7 rar
Category: Android Firmware