REQUIRES ANDROID: 2.2 and up
Overview: Portable mobile Wi-Fi Hotspot and USB Tether allows you to share 3G/4G Internet.
Portable mobile Wi-Fi Hotspot and USB Tether allows you to share 3G/4G Internet.
Wifi Hotspot and USB Tether (Pro) by SVTP
Make a portable mobile Wi-Fi hotspot or use USB to share your phone’s 4G or 3G Internet with a laptop, tablet, or console.
This is the "Pro" version with no restrictions. You can test the "Lite" version for free to see if it will work with your phone. This app is very hardware-dependent and only works with some phones.
Does not require root.
Include widgets for 1-touch toggle.
— PHONE COMPATIBILITY —
Designed for Samsung Droid Charge.
Some users report it also works with:
* Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Stratosphere, Exhibit, Exhibit 2, Galaxy S 2, Galaxy Gio
* Motorola Droid 3, Razr:USB only
* HTC Droid Incredible 2, Wildfire S
* Pantech Crossover, Pantech Outbreak
* Dell Streak
* ZTE X500 (Cricket)
* Sony Xperia arc
* LG Ally, Optimus C, Optimus V, Revolution (some carriers?)
* Huawei Ascend 2
* T-mobile G2, Comet (Huawei Ideos U8150)
* Kindle Fire
NOT compatible with Motorola Bionic, Droid 2, Droid X, Bravo, HTC Thunderbolt, EVO, Photon, Rezound, Inspire, Samsung Epic, Intercept, Prevail, LG Thrill, Esteem, Casio Commando.
If your phone is not listed above, you may test the "Lite" version of this app before buying
What’s in this version:
- 2012-01-26: Faster, bug-fixes, combined app for Wifi and USB, button indicators.
- 2012-01-03: Galaxy S2 (SGH-I777 on AT&T) now supported!
- 2011-12-29: Galaxy Nexus hotspot is working, though USB is not supported yet.