YP-G70 G70ZCKPA Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread Upgrade Your Samsung Galaxy S Wifi 5.0 ( Galaxy Player 5.0 International ) Firmware
The Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread firmware update for Samsung Galaxy S Wifi 5.0 that also works for Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 International version is now available for to upgrade your Galaxy player devices. This firmware with build number YP-G70 G70ZCKPA is released for Chinese users but includes all international languages, so international users can also use this ROM. This firmware is stabler than before and rooting is also available.
The Rooted version Samsung Galaxy S wifi 5.0 added RJ’s custom kernel for Galaxy Player 5.0 international (YP-G70) R9.
1. install rj’s custom kernel
2. Get root with script by DooMLoRD_v4
Google account (i’ve done it after device rooting)
1. Download Android Stock Apps 2.3.7 folder from here
2. Install GoogleServicesFramework.apk
There was Market in my device ’cause I didn’t wipe it before/after flashing …can’t attach apk for Gtalk which i’ve used, but it’s easy to find it if U need it
Background updating of mail and IM services is working.
Grab the ROM and follow the step by step procedure on how to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy S Wifi 5.0 ( Galaxy Player 5.0 International to Rooted Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread.
Jump up to the thread started by eng_matt at XDA.
Incoming search terms:
- samsung galaxy player yp-g70 firmware update
- samsung galaxy 5 0 player update
- samsung yp-70g
- samsung yp-g70 upgrading firmware
- update samsung yp g70 from firmware 2 2 2
Category: Android Firmware