Requirements: Android 2.1 and up
Overview: Poweramp is a powerful music player for Android.
2.0 is the next major release and a free update for everyone, who purchased Poweramp Full Version Unlocker.
IMPORTANT: if you have broken Poweramp installation due to the recent device firmware update (app closes, too many files failed) please update Poweramp (Trial) to 2.0.5-build-488 (latest on Market).
NOTE: to force English locale in Poweramp please use menu => Settings => Look and feel/Poweramp UI => Force English UI (last item)
Follow us on twitter @Poweramp2 to get instant updates on app development progress, feature spotlight, theme sharing, take part in giveaways and even chances for free copies of Poweramp.
Please check Common Questions/Answers below in the description.
You can downgrade back to 1.4 by downloading it from official Poweramp site.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (including alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- 4 configurable widget types
- configurable lock screen with optional Direct Unlock
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- visual themes, including support for external/3rd party skins
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
Proper instructions 100% working. Thanks ChelpuS :
1. Install PowerAMP.apk (Don’t run! / Clear Data!)
2. Install PowerAMP Unlocker.apk (Don’t run!)
3. Install LuckyPatcher (Run and patch!)
4. Add patch on Boot (Custom patch)
5. Dont uninstall Patch