Pocket Lists 2.1 iPhone iPad and iPod touch
The ultimate checklist & to-do app. A superb upgrade for the stock -Reminders- app, great as an everyday to-do organizer and a checklist app for groceries, travel packing, and more!
Category : Productivity
Current Version : 2.1
Language : English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Requirements : Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.Requires iOS 3.1 or later
Provider : Vladimir Tuporshin
Rating : Rated 4+
Pocket Lists offers everything you may expect from a good to-do app:
- To-do lists
- Quick add
- Multi-line to-do presentation
- To-do stream presenting all to-dos in the priority & due order
- Priorities, due dates, due times, notes
- Repeating to-dos
- Due notifications (iOS 4.2 or higher)
- Location notifications (only for iPhones 4 and 4S with iOS 5.0 or higher; will not work on iPod touches and iPhone 3GS)
- Passlocked lists
- Copy & Paste add of multiple to-dos
- Send lists via email
- Duplicate lists
- Beautiful icons
- Color-coded lists
- Lovely UI
- To-do search
- Backup & Restore (via iTunes file sharing)
Plus power features which makes this a MUST HAVE app:
- -Meeting tomorrow morning-, -car service saturday 7pm-, -prepare christmas gift list on dec 20-, -cinema fri night-: Pocket Lists automatically understands due date from your input. Talk with the app the way you talk with a real person. (Requires iOS 4.0 or higher.)
- Pocket Lists Cloud: collaborate on your to-do lists with other users of the Pocket Lists app, sync to-dos between your devices, send lists to just ANY email or ANY phone number via SMS (built-in), manage to-do lists via web browser on pckl.st website.
- -Multiplayer-: collaborate on your lists via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth without Internet connection (based on Apple’s Gamekit engine). A perfect way to go shopping with your spouse, or to pack luggage together!
- Sync with Google Tasks, Toodledo and the stock Calendar app (iOS 4.0 or higher). All syncs can be enabled in the app simultaneously thus making Pocket Lists a great to-do aggregator.
- OCR: Built-in Optical Character Recognition mechanism allows you to create to-do lists from real photos taken from your iPhone. Awesome for checklists based on what you find in print media (e.g. cookbook recipes). Supported languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian.
iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S are recommended for OCR because of the higher camera quality. For typewritten and printed text only.
Category: iPhone & iPad Zone